Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Popcorn



Happy Halloween!!!

I thought I'd do something fun and festive with my daughter to commemorate Halloween today. So when this recipe for Halloween Popcorn came up on my reader from Sing for Your Supper, it gave me a great idea. I didn't want to buy a whole bag of candy corn, so my daughter and I fished out the small packets of candy corn from our Halloween candy stash we were going to pass out tonight. The kids won't miss it. Anyway, this recipe can't be more easy. It only takes 4 ingredients and is fun and yummy.

1 bag plain microwave popcorn, popped
candy corn
6 ounces white chocolate chips
Halloween sprinkles

Place popped popcorn and candy corn in a very large bowl. Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until melted. Drizzle melted chocolate over the popcorn and candy corn. Stir to coat each piece of popcorn. Pour mixture over a tray lined with wax paper and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles and allow to cool for 15-30 minutes. Break into pieces.

No comments: