4 cans refrigerated biscuit dough (or 2 cans of the large biscuit dough)
2/3 cups brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 sticks butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 Tbsp. cinnamon
1) Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Grease bundt pan.
2) In a freezer bag, combine 2/3 cups brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
3)Using kitchen shears, cut biscuits in 4 (6 if you're using the large biscuits). Drop biscuit pieces in the bag and shake to coat. Arrange coated biscuits into the prepared pan.
4) Place syrup ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
5) Pour syrup over biscuits. Bake for 35 minutes.
6) Turn over onto plate and serve hot.