Monday, May 10, 2010

Deceptively Delicious

My new best friend.....

Aside from my Crock Pot, I've decided that this new cookbook has become one of my favorites.

On Mother's day, I was complaining to my sister-in-law, Deby, how my daughter doesn't eat too much vegetables and I was concerned that she may not have enough of nutrients in her. And so she gave me this great cookbook, Deceptively Delicious, by Jessica Seinfeld (Jerry Seinfeld's - the comedian - wife). I had heard so much about this cookbook before and so I was really excited that she gave it to me. Its a cookbook dedicated to sneaking in a little bit of vegetables in kid-favorite dishes. It was actually given to her as well. But her son eats his veggies. And she thought it might be useful for me. Thanks Deby!

I sifted through all the recipes in the book, and already I've found really great ideas that I'm going to share here. I sure hope it works!

No comments: