Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jamaican Jerk Chicken


I've been dying to try out my new BBQ grill. And I didn't really feel like cooking today. So I decided to finally try the jerk seasoning I got for Mother's day that my sister-in-law gave me.


Whenever we have a get together at her house, her Jamaican husband (our brother-in-law) always makes his famous Jerk Chicken. So I was told that this Jamaican Jerk seasoning is what he uses and I was so excited to finally give it a try today. I sort of joked at my brother-in-law and told him we don't need him to make the chicken anymore, now that we have the secret seasoning. lol! Its deliciously spicy. Just like how brother-in-law makes it. But it does taste better when he makes it ;)

1 lb. chicken
4 Tbsp. Walkerswood Jamaican Jerk Seasoning

1) Place chicken and seasoning in a ziploc bag. Knead the seasoning onto chicken. Marinade at least 1 hour to overnight.

2) Cook on a hot grill for 5-6 minutes on all sides until juices run clear.


No comments: